Lowepro Pro Trekker 400 AW Backpack
The Lowepro Pro Trekker 400 AW is still my backpack of choice after 3-1/2 years of use. You can read my blog post and detailed review here:
John R. Birch (28.06.2013)
This is the ultimate, hydration-ready, expedition camera backpack. Lightweight, yet durable, it offers superior protection and comfort with Lowepro’s premium suspension system.
- Premium suspension system with 10 adjustment points provides a customized fit and superior comfort from top to bottom of backpack; includes a Pack Jack™ tool that adjusts fit of harness at torso.
- Superior-quality technical and lightweight performance fabrics offer strength and resilience during heavy outdoor use and travel.
- Hydration-ready side pocket with seam-sealed pouch provides easy access to 70 oz. (2.0 Ltr) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included).
- Practical interior organization offers multiple ways to customize gear via adjustable, padded dividers; see-through zippered pockets; 4 memory card pockets; and a removable cord management pouch.
- Fast-access exterior organization provides the means to attach extra gear via three tripod sleeves; two large side pockets; and bottom compression straps
- All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rain flap protects backpack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
- Removable waist pack functions as traditional, protective backpack lid and wearable waist pack—complete with mesh-covered backpad and multiple pockets.
- “Checkpoint-friendly” laptop sleeve in front pocket adheres to most airline requirements (no need to remove laptop from sleeve at security checkpoints) and fits up to 15.4” laptop.
- Additional features include: heavy-duty YKK splashguard zipper on main compartment; high-quality nylon webbing straps; one-piece foam framing; removable waist belt with thick, mesh-covered padding; SlipLock™ attachment loops; grab handle; U-shaped zipper pulls; sturdy D-rings; and safety whistle.
Fits the following:
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip, with lens attached (up to 400mm f/2.8)
- 4-6 extra lenses
- 2 flashes
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 15.4ʺ laptop
- Accessories and personal gear
|Notebook Compartment:||26 x 2.5 x 38.5 cm (10.24 x 0.98 x 15.16 in)|
|Internal Dimensions:||29 x 16.5 x 44 cm (11.42 x 6.50 x 17.32 in)|
|External Dimensions:||39 x 36 x 54 cm (15.35 x 14.17 x 21.26 in)|
|Weight:||3.3 kg (7.26 lbs)|